KRUUSE Moduflex Bain 25 system for Moduflex Coaxial and Optimax
A KRUUSE Moduflex Bain system offers you an open anaesthesia system with minimal airway resistance in the system and maximum control over the supply of anaesthetic gases.
When using a Bain system, the constantly inflated breathing bag makes it very easy to switch to assisted ventilation if needed.
Compared with other open circuits, such as the Jackson Rees and the Ayres T-Piece, the KRUUSE Moduflex Bain system is equipped with a pressure gauge that enables you to check the pressure in the patient''s lungs.
The KRUUSE Moduflex Bain system is equipped with the same quick-close pop-off valve as the KRUUSE Moduflex Coaxial and KRUUSE Moduflex Optimax Coaxial anaesthetic machines. This provides fast closure of the pop-off valve when the need for manual ventilation arises and guards against forgetting re-opening upon cessation of manual ventilation.
A KRUUSE Moduflex Bain system is the ideal choice for inhalation anaesthesia of smaller veterinary patients due to the low airway resistance.
• Integrated quick-close gas evacuation valve ensures fast and secure transfer between spontaneous and controlled ventilation
• Integrated gas evacuation exhaust port built into the mounting bracket decreases the risk of obstruction in the tube
• Integrated 0.5 cm H2O check valve built into the adapter in order to reduce the possibility of a defective evacuation system drawing out into the patient’s fresh gas supply
• A manometer offers excellent assessment of pressure in the circuit
• 5 year warranty
Included with the KRUUSE Moduflex Bain system:
• 1 x 1 liter rebreathing bag
• 1 x Bain circuit
• 1 x Moduflex anaesthetic machine installation kit
• 1 x mixed gas tubing
• 1 x mixed gas outlet