KRUUSE Moduflex Optimax Coaxial anaesthetic machine, wall-mounted
KRUUSE Moduflex Optimax Coaxial is the flagship of the Moduflex line. This wall-mounted version is a truly high-end anaesthetic machine taking up very limited space. An ideal choice both in a larger practice to fulfil the need for multiple installations and many functions, as well as in a smaller practice, where space limitations can be a problem. KRUUSE Moduflex Optimax Coaxial comes with a SELECTATEC™ Tec3 vaporiser and the specially developed coaxial patient circuit, which ensures easy and correct connection to the absorber, reduces heat loss from the patient and increases humidity in the inspired air.
KRUUSE Moduflex Optimax Coaxial comes as standard with an evaporator and a rotation oxygen flowmeter (0.1-4 lpm), but one of the many benefits of particularly the KRUUSE Moduflex Optimax Coaxial is the ability to configure the system to cover special needs. As standard for instance, there is room for two vaporizers with an interlocking device, which means that it is only possible to activate one vaporizer at a time. Furthermore, KRUUSE Moduflex Optimax Coaxial can be fitted with up to three flow meters (e.g. O2, air, N2O, etc.).
NB: Please note that special configurations will incur an additional fee depending on the chosen configuration. Additionally, a longer delivery time may occur. Please contact your KRUUSE representative if you have specific requirements for your KRUUSE Moduflex Optimax Coaxial anaesthetic machine not met by our standard configuration.
Selected features of KRUUSE Moduflex Optimax Coaxial:
• 0.1 to 4 lpm rotation flow meter - large scale for precision and ease of reading
• Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation
• Flush flow between 40 and 60 lpm for increased safety
• Quick-connect mixed gas outlet for fast and easy change between e.g. a Bain system and a circle system
• SELECTATEC™ manifold for fast and easy installation of vaporizers
• CO2 absorber with integrated coaxial breathing system which ensures correct connection, reduces heat loss from the patient, helps to increase humidity in the inspired air and provides better overview of tubes
• Patient manometer
• Pop-off valve with built in quick-close function provides fast closure when need for manual ventilation arises and guards against forgetting re-opening upon cessation of manual ventilation
• 5 year warranty
Included with the KRUUSE Moduflex Optimax Coaxial:
• Tec3 isoflurane vaporizer
• Keyfill to Tec3 vaporizers
• Coaxial patient circuit
• 2 liter rebreathing bag
• 3 liter rebreathing bag
• Mixed gas tube
• Krytox grease
• Evacuation tube (150 cm)