LANA Anaesthetic Machine for large and small animals
Less resistance to breathing than conventional circuits
The LANA hose-in-hose breathing circuit replaces conventional bulky twin hoses. The uni-directional silicone valves are incorporated within the 52 mm inner and t
he 82 mm outer hose. All hoses are reinforced by a stainless steel coil and are autoclavable.
Lower dead space than conventional connectors
Short polycarbonate endotracheal tube connectors: 18, 20, 25, 30, 35 and
40 mm. Other sizes on request.
Significantly lower cost of maintenance of anaesthesia
The LANA breathing circuit is pressure tested to eliminate leaks. This enables low fresh gas flow rates (2-3 l/min) to be used
in large animals down to 0.1 l/min in small animals.
The LANA machine can be used in the field as a TRANSPORTABLE unit
For field use a portable medical oxygen cylinder can be carried in the trolley cylinder support
Oxygen flush (by-pass) valve
The KDK80 Flow Meter has a range of 0-8 liters of oxygen per minute with click settings at 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 & 8 l/min. The oxygen flush enters the breathing circuit beyond the
vaporizer and operates at all settings for rapid filling of the breathing bag.
All LANA machines have been thoroughly checked before leaving the factory and are as standard supplied with the follo
- Mobile stand complete with trolley and cylinder support
- Hose-in-hose breathing circuit for large animals
- Occluding plug for hose-in-hose assembly
- Endotracheal tube connectors 18, 20,
25, 30, 35 and 40 mm
- Large carbon dioxide absorber, capacity 4.2 kg of soda lime (lasting approx. 3 hours in a 500 kg animal). 30 l breathing bag. The LANA carbon dioxide absorber is filled and emptied within 1 to
2 minutes through a 50 mm wide opening without detaching it from the machine Absorber can rotate 180 degree for easy emptying.